Prevent Food Waste Coolsculpting #409 Laser Hair Removal 10% off Package of 6 Treatments!!! Save $150 on 1 Dose Botox AND 1 Dose Juvederm Together! Call for details.
Mused after hearing out of the thousands of practices that offer CoolSculpting, we are number 409. Not bad for it being less than a year. Call Joni for more information.
Holidays are coming with lots of food, let’s conserve…
We all do it-throw out food that has spoiled. Food waste is the single largest component of solid waste in landfills. Here are some tips to minimize waste.
1. Purchase wisely. Seems intuitive, but buying “in bulk” to save money may actually cost more if much of it is thrown out.
2. Store food properly. Follow the lead of grocery stores on how they manage food. Tomatoes and avocados are better on the counter instead of the refrigerator. Also, buy fewer fresh items and go to the store more frequently.
3. Manage your inventory. Check what you have before going to the store to prevent duplication.
4. Rescue produce. If you can’t use a food before its expiration consider freezing it.
(Did You Know? The average family of four throws out over 1,000 pounds of food each year at a cost of $1,500.)
5. Cook root to stem. Some peels and stems contain nutrition (think orange zest) but we normally just throw them out.
6. Love leftovers. Plan a day or two where leftovers are served to finish the small amounts from previous meals. Some things can be added to eggs as they tend to bring together foods.
7. Change your mindset. More isn’t always better. Value each item of food whether it is something we purchase at the grocery or what we order at a restaurant.
-Tufts Health and Nutrition Letter
Laser hair removal package of 6 is now 10% off! Our “cool tip” minimizes discomfort. Take advantage of permanent hair reduction treatments and be ready for next spring. Above the waist the treatments are every 4-6 weeks and below 8-12 weeks. Little discomfort and quick treatments by a qualified nurse. Now through the end of October. Call for details 513-793-5772.
TESTIMONIAL OF THE WEEK:
From Dr. McKenna through the entire staff, all were very compassionate & caring to make this a good experience. Extremely professional. -Diana
LA DOLCE VITA:
Since it is fall perhaps you have some pumpkin ice cream? Add espresso or dark coffee to ice cream makes it an affogato. Pumpkin ice cream instead of the traditional vanilla adds a twist. It’s also good for dipping biscotti. Dojo coffee house at Findlay Market has an excellent affogato.
Our Spectrum LASER/IPL and this is what it does…
HAIR: Permanent Hair Reduction
VASCULAR: Eliminates spider veins, capillaries, and small hemangiomas of face, legs and body.
PIGMENT: Pigment & brown spot reduction of face, neck, decolletage, and hands.
SKIN RESURFACING: Facial peels improve wrinkles from “lunchtime” to complete resurfacing.
TATTOO: Tattoo removal, “Erase Regret”.
ACNE: Acne treatments for adults and teens.
Our consultations are FREE. Call us at 513-793-5772 to schedule yours and get the specific information for your circumstance.
SKIN CARE SPECIAL:
Vitapeels: A medium deep peel to improve your skin. Package of 3 $375 (normally $450). Must be purchased in November and December.
Glow: Metacell Renewal B3 + Glyocic 10 Renew Overnight $203 (nl. $255)
Plump: HA Intensifier + AGE Eye Complex $176 (nl $226)
Firm: AGE Interrupter + AGE Eye Complex $234 (nl $290)
Peter McKenna, M.D.
McKenna Cosmetic Surgery Center . 10577 Montgomery Road . Cincinnati . OH . 45242
A “Top Doc” since 1998
Allergan Top 500 Practice