8 Soft Signs Your Body Needs Carbs, Food Temperature Custom D*O*S*E, Personalized Correction for YOUR Skin Liposuction 20% off LAST MONTH!, CoolSculpting Save $200/Cycle Augments $4995, It’s the Last Month.
Our DOSE machine mixes a unique formulation of Skinceutical ingredients that are professionally diagnosed to address the specific needs of your skin. The specific product comes after you answer a questionnaire about your skin, goals and needs. Each bottle is $195 and lasts roughly 3 months. Buy now and receive a FREE cleanser!
Mused after finishing the HBO series Perry Mason. Different than the black and white version with Raymond Burr (yes, I remember it) starts slowly but picks up as the characters develop. The acting is good especially Matthew Rhys as Perry Mason. Only 8 episodes with a good ending too.
Liposuction is 20% off the surgeon’s fee. Improve contours, address all areas at one time, and recuperate over the weekend. This ends September 1!!!
Coolsculpting: Each individual cycle is $200 off!!! 8 or more are BOGO!!!
Call Joni for details and complimentary consult. 513-793-5772.
Augments from now until September 1 will be $4995, saline or silicone.This includes surgeon, implants, anesthesia, and facility fees. Schedule your consultation NOW!
NO BOTOX DAYS UNTIL AT LEAST JANUARY 1ST, BUT…Mondays, Wednesdays, and other days that I am here we are offering Botox for $195/15 units and 10% off fillers.
HOURS THIS THURSDAY FOR THE DISCOUNTS ON BOTOX AND FILLERS!
Save $75 on Juvederm and $50 on Botox. This is from Allergan and Brillant Distinctions so please read their terms and conditions.
$75 Juvederm rebate link: https://savings.brilliantdistinctionsprogram.com/juvederm-it-75/
$50 Botox rebate link: www.OwnYourLook.com/50-off/
**Two other important factors: We do our surgeries HERE at our accredited surgery center and not at a hospital and patients who have had prior surgeries with us get a discount.
8 Soft Signs You Might Need More Carbs
(This comes from a couple of registered dieticians. Not a lot of science but some is common sense)
- Fatigue and Brain Fog. Carbs provide the body’s fuel, glucose, and if there’s not enough, fatigue and mental exhaustion may occur.
- Junk food cravings. Since most junk foods are carbohydrates, they become more attractive if your body needs more.
- Headaches. Low blood sugar can trigger headaches.
- Bloating and constipation. Fruits and vegetables are our main source of fiber so even restricting “good” carbs can lead to a slowing of our GI tract.
(Did You Know? When I was running marathons, I would eat a bagel, yogurt, banana, and drink carbohydrates prior to the race.)
Mood swings. If our hypothalamus (which also controls mood and temperature) does not get enough glucose it produces more hunger hormone resulting in the “hangries”. (I’m a culprit)
- Feeling cold. See the hypothalamus explanation above.
- Bad breath. With too few carbs, the body relies on fatty acids for fuel. This can lead to halitosis from a by-product from the breakdown of ketones (fatty acids).
- Workout drama. If you don’t have enough glucose in your system, your body won’t have enough energy for a successful workout. Eat or drink some carbs prior to your workout.
LA DOLCE VITA, JOIE DE VIVRE:
The heat of the summer lends itself to less cooking inside and eating cooler foods, vice versa in the winter. To take this further, some people like cold beets and some will only eat them warm (and some just don’t like them;). An interesting article by Bee Wilson pointed out that “thoughtful cooking is about finding the right temperature for each element in a meal”. Something to ponder when deciding how to eat fried chicken. Yum.
Leave a reply →