TIPS TO GETTING THE MOST OUT OF MENTAL HEALTH THERAPY November 15, Botox Day, BOGO Gift Certificates from Allergan Save 20% When You and a Friend Both Have Surgery, See Below Martini Video, How to Make the Perfect One by Dr. M Free Consultations, Surgery Financing 3, 6, 12 months NO Interest McKenna Membership Rewards (MMR), 20 Butterflies Saves $50
Mused after learning that Botox Day is Wednesday November 15. Starting at noon, get two $50 gift certificates for the price of one! Limited. Go to www.botoxcosmeticday.com.
Tips to Get the Most Out of Mental Health Therapy
There are many reasons to seek therapy. The stigma is slowly waning as it becomes more public and acceptable. Chemical imbalances, divorce, traumatic events and depression are a small number of reasons. Whatever it is, here are some tips to get the most out of therapy by a Harvard psychiatrist.
1. Choose your therapist carefully. Look for a counselor who specializes in your particular problem. Get a sense of your mutual comfort and rapport. You need someone you can spend time with and trust.
2. Treat therapy as teamwork. Initially, you’ll have to lead the discussion. But as time goes on, the therapist will help guide, pose questions and offer suggestions.
3. Be vulnerable. You need to be willing to fully open up about your experiences and feelings. You need to share things that may be embarrassing, painful, or depressing.
(Did You Know? An estimated 58 million American adults live with some form of mental difficulty.)
1. Take any prescribed medication. Ask about side effects, risks, benefits and work with your clinician to make the best choice.
2. Define success. Setting goals with your therapist will help to move forward. Progress isn’t always linear either. Constructing thought patterns and behaviors can lead to healthier living. Think through where you want to be in the end.
3. Be patient. Therapy can take months or years. Woody Allen is still at it despite starting as a young man and is now in his eighties.
-Dr. Arthur Barsky, psychiatrist at Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Harvard Women’s Health Watch
2 for 20%
You and a Friend,
You and your Sister,
Mother, Husband, Neighbor,
Tennis Partner, Hair Stylist,*
You Get the Idea
Save 20% off the Surgeon’s Fee when the 2 of you
Both have surgery between October 1 and December 31, 2023
(Some restrictions apply, call 513-793-5772 to schedule)
*Dentist, waiter, mayor, plumber, bartender, Taylor Swift, Travis Kelce, or Elon Musk.
LA DOLCE VITA, JOIE DE VIVRE
Here’s a short 5-minute video of Dr. M making two different types of martinis and explaining the importance of proportions.
McKenna Membership Rewards entitles you to a “butterfly stamp” for every $50 you spend on goods, services, and injectables (surgery and some procedures are not included.) For every 20 butterflies you receive $50 off on your next purchase. Call us for more details.
SKIN CARE SPECIAL:
Smart TCA Peel:
Single treatment: $175, normally $200
Package of three: $500, normally $550
Monthly Payment Plans for Surgeries, Skincare and Injectables Through CareCredit, Call Us for Details. Currently, no interest on 3, 6, or 12 month plans.
Peter McKenna, M.D.
McKenna Cosmetic Surgery Center | 513.793.5772 |10577 Montgomery Road | Cincinnati, OH 45242
30+ Years of Improving Lives
A Cincinnati Magazine “Top Doc” since 1998
Allergan Top 500 Physician
SkinCeuticals “Flagship” Practice
And now a Luminary (expert) for Endymed RF Fractional Treatments
(I do write all the emails and have done so since 2007. -PJM)
McKenna Cosmetic Surgery Center | 10577 Montgomery Road, Cincinnati, OH 45242
Update Profile | Constant Contact Data Notice
Sent by email@example.com powered by
Try email marketing for free today!Leave a reply →